The Firm represents clients in a variety of contexts including:
- Criminal Investigations
- Grand Jury Proceedings
- Pre-Indictment Negotiations
- Motions Practice
- Sentencing Hearings
- Post-Conviction Proceedings
The Weatherspoon Firm routinely defends clients against a wide array of criminal charges, including:
- Crimes of Violence – murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault, rape, burglary, and kidnapping.
- Driving Offenses – driving under the influence and driving while intoxicated.
- Federal Drug Crimes – trafficking, manufacturing, distribution, cultivation, conspiracy, sale to a minor.
- Money Laundering – often in connection with other charges, such as drug trafficking, gambling, racketeering and many types of fraud.
- Racketeering – wiretapping and organized crime activities.
- Sex Crimes – child pornography, aggravated sexual abuse, sexual exploitation of children, human trafficking sexual abuse of a minor.
- Weapons Charges – felon in possession, sale to a juvenile or felon, weapons used in connection with drug trade.
- White Collar Crimes – embezzlement, kickbacks, extortion, piracy, and wire and mail fraud.